Warm & Natural is the preferred batting among quilters world-wide!
Fiber Content: 87.5% Natural Cotton & 12.5% Polypropylene (Scrim)
Benefits of Needlepunch Batting.
- Will Not Separate or Bunch;
- Contains No Resins or Glues;
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard;
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10" Open;
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry!
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. You will experience a 3-5% shrinkage with your first wash. Use cold water to reduce shrinkage amount.
The Warm Company uses only the finest quality cotton fibers grown in the USA and the soft, natural cotton has never been washed or bleached with harsh chemicals.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.