The new GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set saves you time cutting so you have more time to quilt!
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Accurately cut up to 6 layers of fabric at a time
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps reduce hand and arm strain
- Unlimited design options with wide range of quilting shapes
Starter Set Includes:
The new GO! Fabric Cutter Starter Set includes the GO! Fabric Cutter, the GO! Value Die (55018), a 6" x 12" cutting mat, a die pick, PLUS a FREE 20-page pattern booklet which includes 12 block patterns and a sampler quilt pattern, so you can start creating right away.
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- Exclusive GO! Value Die (55018) featuring:GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12"
- Square-4 1/2" (4" finished)
- Square-2 1/2" (2" finished)
- Half Square-2" finished triangle (cuts two)
- 20- page Pattern Book: GO! Mix & Match Quilt Blocks
- Die Pick
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User's Guide [Click to View or Download]
- Closed Dimensions: 17"W x 5"L x 15"H (43.2 cm x 12.7 cm x 38.1 cm) includes handle
- Open Dimensions:30 1/2"W x 17"L x 6 1/4"H (77.5 cm x 43.2 cm x 15.9 cm) includes handle
- Item Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Accurate cuts every time.
- Safe, easy-to-use design helps to reduce hand and arm strain.
- Cuts up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at a time.
- Unlimited design options with wide selection of GO! dies.
- Portable and easy to store (only 15 lbs.).
- Double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
TIP: To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut -- not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.