Bonnie Hunters Eco Tote
Cart your quilting fabric, books, groceries, and more in this sturdy and spacious bag that will become your new go-to carryall. It features the 49er Fever quilt from our very own cofounder of C&T Publishing, Carolie Hensley. The environmentally conscious tote is made from recycled water bottles, also making it water-resistant, and features a handy interior pocket for easy access to phones, keys, and wallets. With double handles¿one short, one long¿you can carry it over your shoulder or on your arm as needed. Printed in festive holiday colors, this tote can also be a fun option for “wrapping” large items.
- Heavy-duty, oversize tote bag with easy-access opening, interior pocket, shoulder straps, and sturdy stitching
- Bottom panel reinforced for standing upright and carrying books, sewing projects, and more
- Gorgeous printed bag shows off holiday colors and quilted texture
- Made of: 100% Recycled from plastic water bottles
- Use: Tote Bag
- Dimension: 15.5in x 15in x 8in