At Hamels fabrics, we value our customers and their privacy. We are committed to protecting your personal information and providing a secure online shopping experience, and we believe all Internet transactions should be convenient, reliable and secure.
Thank you for your confidence, however, if you would be more comfortable placing your order offline, please call us toll free at 1-877-774-2635 (Our toll free number works in Canada and all of North America). Our online store is designed to make it easy for you to browse around or find exactly what you want. And if you don't see what you want, please ask. Choose a department or search by keywords for products, then add the desired items to your shopping cart. You may view your cart at any time, and even save it as a wish list for future shopping.
Please note that Hamels Fabrics carry a large variety of product on the site. Not all items are in stock at all times but are replenished every 2 to 3 weeks. You will be notified if your items are not in stock at the moment but on their way, this can create a delay of approx. 2 – 3 weeks.
Checkout options include Express Checkout (billing and shipping info will not be saved for future purchases) and Create an Account. Your account will save shipping and billing details along with a record of previous orders, and if you forget your log-in password, you can choose to have it e-mailed to you from the account log-in page.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Pay Pal. (We also take Money orders and registered cheques)
Many items in our shop and on line are eligible for points.
Items which are not eligible for points are as follows:
- Finished Quilts
- Accuquilt Cutting Machines
- Items which are on sale or reduced
- Items which have a "Special" sticker
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Maybe you'd like to send a "hint" regarding a special occasion to a special someone. Or maybe you'd just like to keep a list of your favorite things for future shopping! Our wish list is easy to use!
- Just select the items you want into your shopping cart, then select Save Cart "Wish List"
- Enter your e-mail address and the e-mail address of the person you want to send your "hint" to along with a message.
- The contents of your cart will be saved with an ID number that will then be e-mailed to both of you.
- You (or your friend) will be able to retrieve the contents of the wish list by returning to the site and clicking on "check out."
- Just insert the wish list ID from your e-mail and the contents of the cart will reappear like magic.
Hamels Fabrics is committed to protecting your privacy and any information you share with our company. Hamels Fabrics gathers customer information in several ways - they are as follows:
- When users sign up on our site, place an order and at the same time sign up for our newsletter, sign up to receive newsletters in store or at quilt shows. We keep all customer information confidential and do not share or sell any information with any outside parties.
- Hamels Fabrics uses our customers email information to send out regular newsletters alerting them to what is happening in store plus promotions and where they can find the latest quilt show.
- Customers emails can also be used to correspond with the customer as an induvidual as to updates on their orders plus any questions we may have pretaining to their order.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal information
- Sensitive and private information transferred between the site and users happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected